Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pumpkin on Sunday


SOLD! Here is a recent painting of my e-mail buddy, Pumpkin, who lives in Charleston, WV with mom, Tina. Pumpkin was a real pleasure to paint with all that swirley orange fur and beautiful eyes. So here is PUMPKIN ON SUNDAY, watercolor on Arches cold pressed paper, 12x16, FOR SALE: $175.00. Prints and notecards also available. Email me at catcards@frontiernet.net for details.
Pumpkin's portrait will also be exhibited at the Lewisburg, WV Public Library Dec. 4th-Jan. 8th. Visit my exhibit and see Pumpkin as well as other new Cat Paintings just off the easel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could write with a pen (let alone drive)...i could come to Lewisburg and help you sign all the prints of me that people will want...i love my portrait, Pamela...your keyboard buddy, Pumpkin

Sherry Schmidt said...

Love the way you painted Pumpkin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...