Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to Posting Regularly!


MINI REDS 8x8 Acrylic
1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD
It's great to be back to my blog and promising to post regularly! My goal is to post several times weekly, if not at times daily. Blogs are such a great way to show the world your art, especially if you are a prolific painter.
The small canvas above, Mini Reds, was so much fun to paint - I love the analogous color combination and of course, all the pink! I have four different pinks on my acrylic palette and can't seem to keep my brush out of them. Pink is my "feel good" color you might say. Come to think of it, I have several reds too.
This painting sold at The Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, WV during a special "Twelve Days of Christmas" art show and sale in their famous "Spring Room". I was among six other artists showing our paintings of The Greenbrier (interiors and exteriors) as well as others of our personal favorites. Among those participating were: Jeanne Brenneman, Rose Dobbins, Marietta Lyall, Sharon Johnson, Bob Mareneck, Ron Reysland and myself. What a privilege to show and sell at The Greenbrier. If you have never visited there, it is well worth the trip or at least a trip to their website. High tea is served to the public everyday at 4pm in the Terrace Room.


Mini Reds - Detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...