Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phyllis's Friend


Phyllis's Friend
11x14 Acrylic on Canvas Unframed
$325.00 Includes Free Domestic Shipping
Phyllis's Friend was painted especially for my friend Phyllis Crickenberger who was instrumental in my joining the Greenbrier Artists. I joined Greenbrier Artists in 2003, and owe them much for all the encouragement and knowledge that I've gained from their weekly meetings at Carnegie Hall in Lewisburg, WV. This group has members working in all media from pastels, oils, and acrylics to watercolor, fabric and mixed media. My first love has always been watercolor and acrylic. I can't say enough good about Greenbrier Artists. This painting also won first place at The Seasons of Color show at Carnegie Hall in 2005. Phyllis received a card with this painting on it shortly after I completed it. At Tamarack Phyllis's Friend has always been one of my best selling note cards. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...