Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bright Daffodils


Bright Daffodils
8x8 Acrylic, Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD
Spring is certainly on its way! My daffodils are starting to poke their leaves up in the backyard and even along the river bank, where they grow wild. I can't wait - spring in West Virginia is awesome. Bright Daffodils is a small acrylic that sold this past weekend at The Greenbrier Hotel and Resort in White Sulphur Springs, WV. I spent the day Saturday painting for the guests in The Trellis Lobby. Also had many of my small florals and Cat Cards for sale. When you paint for the public eight hours straight you really get a feel for what people want in a painting - it's very educational for the selling artist. I always enjoy the interaction with folks - I'm happy to be an artist! Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...