Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kolorful Kitten


Kolorful Kitten
8x8 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
Sides Painted Periwinkle Blue to Match Kitten's Background
SOLD to a collector in the UK
 I've been in the mood to paint cats lately, so yesterday afternoon this little guy appeared on my canvas and waited patiently until I finished him. My usual limited palette became not so limited as my kitten progressed. In addition to my usual blues, reds and yellows, was added a lighter magenta, a warm rose pink, manganese blue and yellow ochre. I did not use any burnt sienna from the tube, but mixed my own brownish purple with my blues, yellows and cool reds. Second photo shows this baby's colorful whiskers and cobalt blue eye. Email me at catcards@frontiernet.net for more information or to purchase this kolorful kitten on canvas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...