Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Sampler

Summer Sampler
30x40 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Where has the summer gone? For that matter, where has this year gone?! Everyone I know has asked this same question. Maybe because of our mild winter, it seems all the seasons are mushing together. But – I have a feeling this fall, here in WV, we are in for a treat - the trees and foliage is so heavy and lush, this must mean a spectacular fall display is on its way!
Summer Sampler is the third and last painting that I did for the Bath County Art Show last month. I know - irises and sunflowers don't bloom at the same time - blame my artistic license, if you will. Lots of nice texture on these blooms - would look cute in a child's playroom or classroom. Your comments are always welcome.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...