Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Siamese Smile



Siamese Smile
10x10 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
Sold to a Collector in Virginia
Siamese Smile is a painting taken from a photo my neighbor emailed me last week. This kitty had such a pretty face, I could not resist painting her.  My regular limited palette was used, but underpainting this time was yellow ochre instead of cad orange. I used lots of Prussian Blue and/or Cobalt blue mixed with Quin Magenta for the lavenders and purples. For the warmer tones, yellow ochre, Naples yellow and warm Quin Rose were used. Second and third photos show detail of this smiling Siamese named Boots. Email me for purchase or use the PayPal link on DailyPaintWorks for instant purchase.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...