Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Summer's Night


Summer's Night
20x20 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
Summer's Night is a painting I just completed that will hang beginning tomorrow at the Greenbrier County Convention and Visitors Bureau in Lewisburg, WV, as part of The Greenbrier Artists' Poetry Show. The show runs from December 13 to January 3 and is open during normal business hours. Summer's Night is my interpretation of one of the show's poems by Sissy MacLaughlin, who lives here in Hillsboro. I hope she likes it - guess I'll find out tomorrow when we hang the show. Second and third photos show detail of the lady's pet and the forest beyond. Regular palette used with orange underpainting. Email me to purchase or with comments at catcards@frontiernet.net. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...