Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Go! Fish



Go! Fish
20x20 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
$450.00 plus shipping
Go! Fish shows a colorful little puss just waiting for the chance to dip his paw into the fishbowl and enjoy a tasty fish sandwich. I really enjoyed painting this canvas on my new painting wall in the new painting studio that is almost finished! If I would only complete painting the walls (white!!) it would be near completion. I now have room to paint a canvas 7 feet tall and 14 feet wide. It makes a big difference to be able to stand way back while throwing your paint! Little Go! Fish puss shows how happy I am to have this new addition to my studio. Thank you, Pat! More colorful, exuberant cat paintings on the way! Second and third photos show details of the brushwork on the purple puss's face and fishbowl. Your comments are always welcome. Email me for more info or to purchase this painting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...