Monday, April 8, 2013

Suddenly it's Spring!

Suddenly it's Spring
10x10 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
$95.00 plus shipping
More white daffodils - just because I am so happy it is finally Spring! I did this little painting while doing a demo for the guests at The Greenbrier this past Saturday. My other demo painting, a bouquet of all yellow daffodils, escaped the camera, as it sold before it could even dry. The daffodils are everywhere at the hotel, so I'm guessing that puts everyone in the mood for daffodil paintings! Usual palette on this one, with the regular orange underpainting, with the addition of some quin rose here and there for a little spice. Email me with comments or to purchase at catcards@frontiernet.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...