Friday, November 22, 2013

Little Big Man

Little Big Man
20x20 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD
I'm often asked for large rooster paintings, so thought I would paint one - just in case! I think Little Big Man would look great over a large tiled stove area or next to a rack of copper cookware. I used several new Quin colors in Little Big Man's feathers: Quin Red, Quin Magenta and Quin Burnt Orange. The Prussian blue in his coat is very intense too. Quin Rose Deep was my choice for many of the highlights, as well as Cad Orange light - all these colors are Liquitex Soft Body Concentrated color. Permanent Blue Light is the summer sky and Cad Yellow Med and Light mixed with all my blues for some barnyard stubble. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...