Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Azure Purr

Azure Purr
12x16 Watercolor on 140# Arches Cold Press
$150.00 plus $8.00 flat shipping
Matted to 16x20 with off white matting, unframed
Here is another Daily Purr for those who love cats as much as I do. This little guy is painted with Winsor Newton watercolors and a somewhat limited palette. Colors include Manganese Blue, Cobalt Blue, Burnt Sienna, Permanent Rose and Transparent Yellow, along with Shiva Titanium White gouache. Somehow, I always get a feeling when the painting is finished whether the cat is male or female. This purr definitely strikes me as a male tabby cat. Azure Purr mats up to a 16x20. Contact me at catcards@frontiernet.net to purchase or click on my DailyPaintWorks gallery to the right of this entry to purchase there with PayPal. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...