Monday, December 30, 2013

You Don't Say...

You Don't Say...
20x20x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas
$450.00 plus shipping
Email me at catcards@frontiernet.net for purchase details
or purchase on DailyPaintWorks with PayPal or Saatchionline.com

I've been talking to the paintings again. Worse yet, they've been talking back. Art instruction books are always telling us to "listen to the painting" - so I do. But sometimes I have to look them straight in the acrylic and exclaim, "You don't say!" I had good feelings about this painting from start to finish, so we had a pleasant conversation. My paintings always ask for more pink paint. So I naturally oblige!
Your comments are always welcome. Happy New Year! I know with all the abstracts, flowers and cats I have waiting to be painted, my 2014 will be very happy!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...