Sunday, January 19, 2014

Exciting News!

DailyPaintWorks.com has posted an interview with me on their site blog. Here is the link:
I have been a member of DailyPaintWorks for two years now, and have really enjoyed it. It is a great place to showcase my work. Each artist on the site has their own gallery page(s). It is a convenient place to see my entire body of work at one time. So far I have posted 256 paintings with many more to come!

Geranium Jingle
14x14 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
$225.00 - Free Domestic Shipping inside US
I love painting geraniums - it could be the many pink opportunities, or the little flower shapes, I'm not sure. These current geraniums were painted with a slightly different palette than I normally use - my Prussian blue was kicked off the palette in favor or thalo blue (Liquitex soft body), and I substituted Vermillion for my cad red medium. Cad orange was also added. The underpainting was multi-colored, instead of straight orange. I used lavender, cobalt green, quin rose deep and thalo blue as additional underpainters. I really like the look - this multi-underpainting may become a habit. Your comments are always welcome. Email me at catcards@frontiernet.net for purchase details.

1 comment:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Congratulations Pam. I love your work. It was a great interview!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...