Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Silver Soft

Silver Soft
14x14 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
$195.00 plus shipping
Contact me at catcards@frontiernet.net for purchase/shipping details or
Purchase through DailyPaintWorks.com by clicking on slideshow to the right of this entry

Silver Soft is a gray tabby painting that I started while doing a demo at The Greenbrier Hotel several Saturdays ago. And I just finished it up today. My usual palette was used with the addition of some Liquitex Soft Body Lavender. Both the warm and cool grays in his coat were mixed with varying amounts of Burnt Sienna, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Quin Magenta and Titanium White. The beautiful iris blues in the background are heavy with Prussian Blue. I believe this kitty to be part Ocicat. Your comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

So sweet and a great title too! :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...