Monday, November 10, 2014

Peonies for CV

Peonies for CV
24x24 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
Private Collection, Palm Beach, FL
I painted this floral for my friend, Carleton Varney. It is taken from a photo he had on his facebook page. It was so pretty, I couldn't resist painting it. He received it this past Saturday after the Dorothy Draper School of Decorating class at The Greenbrier ended. I was privileged to attend the all day class, and really enjoyed it. Mr. Varney is an extraordinary decorator and a super sweetheart to boot. He loved the painting, and I loved giving him this special gift. Visit his website at www.carletonvarney.com and you will see some of my ten inch acrylic florals that he is featuring in the art & wall decor section of the site. Scroll down this page to see them. My ten inch Pink Cosmos painting is also featured on the bottom of this site's home page. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...