Monday, May 23, 2011

Terra Cotta Tabby


Terra Cotta Tabby
16x20 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas, Framed
$325.00 includes Domestic Shipping
Terra Cotta Tabby is a colorful painting of a large California Tabby lounging on the patio. Tabbies, for me, are the most interesting to paint, and I seem to end up with a tabby on my canvas every time. I now have a solid black cat named Mack and his brother, a Tuxedo, named Pokey. Pokey got his name from the large polka dots on his nose and coat. Both are beautiful short hairs. But I have had my share of Tabbies too. After 25 years, my beloved brown tabby passed on last November. Mack and Pokey came to the rescue after I rescued them from the county humane society, and now we are one happy family. Second photo shows detail from this tabby's furry neck and face. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...