Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Andy's Bouquet

Andy's Bouquet
20x20x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas
$450.00 plus shipping
Email catcards@frontiernet.net or purchase thru www.saatchionline.com
All my paints came off the palette for this wild and crazy abstract floral. Lots of pink and lots of fun to paint! After I photographed it yesterday in preparation to post, I got a real feeling of Andy Warhol from it for some reason - funny but true - thus the name "Andy's Bouquet". I've always liked his work - he was a great graphic artist and way ahead of his time. The beautiful blue in the lower background of this painting is Permanent Light Blue from Liquitex - one of their highly concentrated soft body paints. I love the little two ounce bottles these paints come in. They are easy to pour and packed with color. Liquitex makes such fun stuff! Email me for purchase details, or go to www.saatchionline.com (see link on the right side of this page) to purchase and see more of my abstract work there. Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...