Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FTD Me

FTD Me
14x14 Acrylic on 1.5" Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD
Email me at catcards@frontiernet.net for purchase details
or see links on the right of this blog page for my galleries on
DailyPaintWorks and SaatchiOnLine
I'm posting another wild bouquet today - this time especially for my friend Kathy in California. Just because we are both lovers of wild and crazy things! This bouquet posting is for you, Kathy!

I'll be doing a painting demo at The Greenbrier Hotel in White Sulphur Springs, WV this Saturday. I always have a great time there talking with the guests - it is such a happy place, and everyone is always having such a good time. And I love to show my paintings to anyone and everyone.
Your comments are always welcome on my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...